Please call us with your questions. If your not sure we can assist you, just give us a quick call...It's FREE! If we can't help you, we'll direct you to someone who can. 662-329-4444
- Tax Planning & Preparation
- Cash Flow Analysis
- User-friendly Software
- Recommendations & Training
- Payroll Assistance
- Systems Consulting
- Business Acquisition & Disposition
- Litigation Support & Mediation
- 1040 & Intangible Tax Preparation• Income Tax Planning
- Gift Tax Preparation
- Estate Tax Planning
- IRS Representation
STATEMENTS & AUDITS
Use your financial reports to increase your profit!
We can prepare or supervise the preparation of your financial statements. Compiled, reviewed or audited statements can be provided according to your needs. More importantly, We can help you use these statements and other reports to better manage your business and increase your profitability.
Keep good financial records.
- Daily operating decisions are based on financial reports
- Bank loans require reports of past performance
- Tax return numbers need proper substantiation
Learn more about directing your net profit!
Just give US a call. We can show you ways to use your financial statements to make sound business decisions. No one was born understanding financial information, but it's easier to learn than most people think.
Call us to schedule a FREE initial office conference to discuss ways to INCREASE YOUR PROFITABILITY.
- Common Business Ratios should be monitored on a month-by-month and a year-by-year basis.
- Current Ratio—Current assets divided by current liabilities will assure your ability to pay current debts.
- Debt to Equity Ratio—Total liabilities divided by net worth will provide you with a year-to-year comparison of your company ownership.
- Receivables—Outstanding Receivables divided by average day's sales will give you the number of days' sales on the books.
- Profit Margin—Gross profit divided by net sales is one of the most important numbers for you to monitor regularly.